Hand Washing With Midwest Family Wellness
Four steps to proper handwashing
- Wet your hands under running water.
- Scrub your hands well with soap. Remember to scrub between your fingers, to wash both the front and back of your hands and clean under your fingernails.
- Washing your hands should take about 15 to 20 seconds – about the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday”.
- Rinse your hands under running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel.
Chiropractic & the Spanish Influenza
- Chiropractic care came into its own during the 1918 influenza epidemic as patients were beating the sickness with spinal adjustments.
- During the epidemic, 50 medical doctors in Davenport Iowa treated 4,953 cases with 274 deaths.
- At the same time, 150 chiropractors, students, and faculty of Palmer School of Chiropractic treated 1,635 cases with only 1 death.
- Chiropractors restore the nervous system with their chiropractic adjustments, which directly influence the strength of the immune system.
More information can be found on our podcast titled
“Tops & Bottoms, Tops & Bottoms”