Children Of The Horn
No, children are not growing horns on the back of their heads from the use of technology in today’s world. While we’re on the subject though, let's talk about some things that can be done to minimize the effects technology can have on our children’s posture.
Tips to reduce the chance of Text Neck:
- Hold your device at eye level as much as possible
- Take frequent breaks from your phone and laptop
- Set a timer to remind you to walk around every 20-30 minutes (there are apps that can be used for this)
- Avoid looking down for extended periods
- Make sure you sit square at your work screen